The ringing of the bell in New York at the NASDAQ was a celebration of the 30 year anniversary of WPP and the 10 year anniversary of BrandZ.
There was a great panel assembled to discuss brands and the changes over the last 10 years. The panel included;
- Sir Martin Sorel, WPP Chairman
- Linda Boff, GE Global Brand Marketing
- Chris Curtin, Visa Chief Brand and Innovation Marketing Officer
- Marc de Swaan Arons, Millward Brown Vermeer, CMO
- Jose Avalos, Intel Worldwide Director of Visual Retail
- Jim Stengle, Jim Stengle Company
- David Roth, WPP Retail CEO EMEA, Moderator
video : Bioloid GP underlying robot
Umajin was presenting both the beta of the BrandZ edition of Umajin as well as the BrandZ robot (Rozie). She was powered by the Intel RealSense camera and would on demand provide one of ten insights from the anniversary report.
See below for a cool infographic from the report.
more : full infographic